Monday, August 2, 2010

People can do anything to be recognised

 (Nailing the pains on the cross)

Many people can do anything to get recognised. This is what some can say or do if they are rejected;

• “Pls love me! I’ll do anything as long as you’ll love me!” (This is what we call ‘People pleaser!’)
• “I don’t care”. That person really cares, but is trying to run away from the truth.
• “I’ll prove to you that I have value! Anything you can do, I can do better!
• I know you’ll reject me, so I’ll reject you first.”
• “My culture / ethnical / nationality/ languaage is the best”
• “Let me find a place where I can belong.” Some end up in drugs.
• “I was controlled, (used) so now I’m going to control (use) others”
• “ I can’t do anything about the situation – nothing will ever change”
• “I can’t cope – I’m too wounded. Let me escape from realities.”

The belief that I have determine my actions and that become my habits. With habits changes my character and it determine my destiny.

“The same that I measure people II’ll be measure. “ If I judge others, I’ll be judged.

James 4

“If I judge, I’m actually God”

No comments: