Monday, August 2, 2010

Jesus, the Pain Bearer



Jesus, the Pain Bearer
Isaiah 53: 4
II Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:24
There’s hope for us as Christians. Through Jesus we are healed. Jesus know that the devil has stolen from us, but he paid the price so that we can be healed and restored; so that we can have the higher identity.
He took our personal pain to the cross; and that of my ethnic group, and that of the nation. He paid the price.
I can now forgive anything that was done to me; ethnic group and to my nations. He took my sins and those of the people who hurted me. Jesus paid the price and took responsibility. He had taken the ressponsibilty. That is why I can stand and preach the gospel without compromise.
Isaiah 61:1-
Jesus quoted Isaiah 61 in the new testament.
Jesus came to fulfil Isaiah 61
Jesus took the bad so that I may have the good. He gave me all the promises in His word.
He came to give us beauty instead of ashes.
David was one man who could not hide his feelings. That is why nit is important to open up with God.
Bring your pain to the cross!!! Only the cross can carry your pain.

No comments: