Monday, June 28, 2010

“A Snake On The Pulpit”

I am patiently writing a book on ruthless pastors. I have come accross many, and in the name of Christ are destroying other people’s lives. A message sent from the pulpit is meant to heal the sick; to heal the broken souls & hearts, and to give hope to the hopeless. God relies upon his servants; the pastors, evangelists, bishops, prophets, apostles; the list is endless to send the message of love and hope to His children.

Today, pastors has turned the pulpit to be a centre of hurt, hatred, corruption, lies, scams, money making and for self enrichment. I am boldy writing a book entitled, “A Snake On the Pulpit.”

Watch this space...

After I found this website; http://www.snakesinthepulpit.com/ the title of my book will be changed; to "Greedy Pastors of Our Times"

No comments: