Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday my girl


11 June is always a memorable day in my life. It was on this day when my first born daughter was born 10 years ago. It is a day I looked at myself and say, “yes I am a daddy now”.
Constance is turning 10 years on this day of 11 June. She was born in Mozambique, Matola 700. I was just 23 years old.

Happy birthday my love. May God bless you through your childhood; adolescent stage; your youth until you get married to the stage you become a granny. Follow the footsteps of your granny, Verah Stengile Mondlane; who had a sense of humour.
Be blessed coming in; be blessed going out. Whatever you touch, let it be a blessing. No matter how far you are in Mozambique, know that I love you and I want the best for you. We don’t plan for our future. It was not in my plan to seperate with you my love. I believe God knew, and it happened for a reason.
Your little sister Nannete sends you the best wishes on this wonderful day.
Your mom, Precious also wishes you all the best on your born day.

Pass my greetings to Tracy. Tell her that we love her so much.

Tracy & Connie

Connie

No comments: