Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life is a Journey



This is a child who served me from death.

I had thought I’ve come to the crossroad of my life and things were not going well for me at all.

I entered my bedroom and hanged a roped on the roof and stood on the bed. As I was about to do it, my second born girl, Tracy stood by the door, “Papa, stop it. That rope will harm you.”

Those words still come loud and clear in my ears. I was not going to hurt myself only, but many people who are attached to me; my wife, my fist born Connie, my second born Tracy and my third born Nanette.

Today my senses are back I’m a motivational speaker in Pretoria, children’s program developer at Westside Christian Fellowship Ministry and a happy husband and father.

I love you my family. Thank God for being part of my life.

No comments: