Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Prophesy-I'll Hold on to Jesus

(Bishop Miller from Britain)



Greetings in the name of Jesus.

Once again I’m glad that the Lord had been good to me and to my family in times of difficulties.

I just want to share this prophesy to everyone who reads my blog.

On 8 March 2009, the Man of God, Bishop Miller of England visited our church to minister.

It was my first time to see him. I had never seen him before, but I had heard about him through my senior pastor.

He was the church’s guest speaker. The church was full.

There was something I noticed about him. When he preach, he depends much on the Holy Spirit for direction. That was a good feeling for me.

Somehow, somewhere along his preaching; he would stop and prophesy. Many were prophesied until my time came.

My wife was sitting with my children at the back of the church.

As the man of God touched me he said,

“I see disappointments in your life. Many people has disappointed you. You now think you are a failure. You are standing in the cross roads of your life.”

“Let me tell you this.” He said. “You are not a failure. You are a great thinker. You think and analyze things. Serve God and be faithful. God will bless you and make you great.”

Yes he was right. My wife echoed the pastor’s sentiments.

He prayed for me to serve in the church and to serve my pastor.

Today, I’m fulfilling the prophesy. I’m working on the church projects side by side with the man of God.

I love Jesus. I’ll serve Him forever.

No comments: