Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Month of July


My wife was hospitalised a week before the month of July begun. She stood between death and life. Doctors gave her 50% survival chance.

28 June a baby boy was born. He was named Simphiwe Musa Junior. The family celebrated.

3 July, Simphiwe passed on.

6 July, Simphiwe was laid to rest.

12 July, Nanette (3 years) planted a tree in honour of his brother. The same day, Nanette was knocked by a car and was unable to walk for 2 days.

28 July, I was shocked by electricity fence and escaped serious injuries. I was in and out of hospital but I’m thankful to God I am alive today.

31 July, my birthday; 290 facebook messages, 30 smses, 17 phone calls and 13 emails of well wishers: A huge kiss from my wife.

Thank God for everything that has happened in the month of July. You are still God and you deserve the honour and praise.

No comments: