Monday, May 24, 2010

He is coming to South Africa in September 6, Ps. Roderick Belin



Pastor Roderick Belin is coming to South Africa on the 6 September 2010. He will be in the country until 25 of the same month of September.

This is the confirmation message he emailed from his office, "...I write to confirm my acceptance of your invitation to lead the 'Believer's Crusade' in South Africa, September 6-25, 2010. I am joyfully anticipating this opportunity that God has given me to go and spread the Gospel in another land. God has... through the sacrificed blood of His Son Jesus..."

We  as a church are waiting patiently to receive him as he come to South Africa. He is such a humbled man and I can't wait to welcome him. Below is a letter which he sent when my mother passed on.

"Dear Minister Mondlane:"
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."
"I am very sorry to hear about the recent passing of your beloved mother. I want you to know that I am praying that God will strengthen you and your family during this time of bereavement. We know that in the midst of loss and feelings of sadness, God is present, and when we call on Him for strength He will answer and give us the comfort of His Holy Spirit."
"The Kairos Community African Methodist Episcopal Church Family in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A. joins me in lifting you in prayer and sending condolences. We know your loss is deep and your sorrow is great, and we want you to know that we share in your grief. I am looking forward to being in Pretoria in September, and very much regret that I will not have the privilege to meet your mother. As Christians we believe and live in hope that whoever believes has everlasting life. I commend these words from Psalm 55:22 to you: "Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you."

"May God's unceasing love and the support of your family and friends surround you now and in the days to come."

"Sincerely,"
"Roderick Dwayne Belin"

No comments: